Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I know, I know

As many of you have probably already noticed, I don't proofread post before I post them and I am not good at all that grammar and spelling stuff anyhow so I'll go ahead and apologize for my ignorance now. Yes, I know I have a graduate degree and should know it all by now but I must have been sick or more likely day dreaming during those lectures :) so I'll throw a comma in once and a while and start a new paragraph when I think it might make post look nice. I know I embarrass my husband but I always tell him if he really cares that much he could edit them before I post them...he always decided to go ahead and just suffer through the embarrassment. Maybe someday I will have my sister in-law who is about to become a elementary teacher give me some lessons in basic writing but until then, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment